På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

För närvarande kan det vara problem med att logga in på Mina sidor.

Logotyp, till startsidan

You are self-sufficient

As a citizen of another EU or EEA country than Sweden you have right of residence if you can show that you have sufficient funds, i.e. sufficient money to live on and support yourself in Sweden. You also need to have comprehensive health insurance.

The required documents to bring to the Swedish Tax Agency office (servicekontor) depend on if you move by yourself or if you move in with your family member.

Choose the alternative that best applies to you

» You are moving by yourself

» You are moving together with your family


Till toppen