På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

Logotyp, till startsidan

Order data from the register

It is possible to obtain information about what data concerning you or someone else is held in the Marriage Register or order copies of, for example, marriage contracts, gift documents and divisions of joint property.

You do this by contacting the Swedish Tax Agency in Härnösand in one of the following ways:

Please state the following information for each of the spouses:

  • if the person was born in 1955 or earlier: full name and personal identity number, and surname prior to marriage if the person is a woman
  • if the person was born in 1956 or later: full personal identity number.


Till toppen