På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

För närvarande har vi vissa störningar i telefonin till skatteupplysningen.

Logotyp, till startsidan

Living in Sweden

Living in Sweden often means registering and paying taxes on salary and other income. A civil registration in Sweden is required for most persons who intend to stay in Sweden for more than one year.

Your civil registration

To be registered in the Swedish Population Register means that you have a personal identity number and that you are registered as living at a certain address and property.

Apply for an identity card

As a Swedish resident, you can obtain a Swedish identity card, ID card, from the Swedish Tax Agency.

File your income tax return

Individuals living in Sweden are liable to pay income tax on all incomes. Find information on how to submit your income tax return.

New parents

There are things that are important to know when you have become a parent. Read about personal identity number, custody and citizenship.


Till toppen