På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

Logotyp, till startsidan

Civil de-registration

If you are living in Sweden and are registered in the Swedish population register and are planning to move abroad for a year or more, you should notify the Swedish Tax Agency of your plans.

The same applies if you originally planned to remain abroad for a shorter time but then decided to extend your stay to a year or more. Please notify the Swedish Tax Agency as soon as you have made the deci­sion to remain abroad for more than a year. Once you move back to Sweden, you should again notify the Swedish Tax Agency, who will then re-enter you into the population register.

Deregistering a Child/Minor

An application for deregistration of a child (i.e. a person under the age of 18) must be signed by the parent(s)/guardian(s). If the child has two guardians both guardians should sign. However, children aged 16 and over may submit the application themselves. This means that if your child is aged between 16 and 18, the application can be signed either by you (as the legal guardian) or by the child him/herself. When applying, use the Moving Abroad, Notification, SKV 7665 eng (available in English) form.

If you move to another Nordic country

If you move to another Nordic country (Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Norway), the regulations of that country determine whether you are entered into its population register. You must notify the authorities in the other Nordic country of your move there, and inform the Swedish Tax Agency that you are leaving Sweden. You will be removed from the population register in Sweden once the other Nordic country has decided to register you in its population register.


Till toppen