På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

Logotyp, till startsidan

Deregister a business

If your business in Sweden is winding up, you may need to deregister with the Swedish Tax Agency.

For instance, if you no longer have any staff in Sweden you must be deregistered as an employer. The same principal is applied regarding VAT, ie if you are no longer a liable for VAT you must deregister. If you no longer conduct business in Sweden you must apply to remove your approval for F-tax.

Business deregistration can be done by filling out the form SKV 4639.

In case you are paying preliminary income tax it, may need to be changed as a result of your deregistration. This is done by filling out the SKV 4313 or SKV 4314 forms.

Deregister a business

Till toppen