På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

För närvarande har vi vissa störningar i telefonin till skatteupplysningen.

Logotyp, till startsidan

Applying for payment for ROT & RUT without a Swedish eID

If you carry out ROT and RUT work and are not registered in the population register in Sweden and therefore cannot get a Swedish eID, you can apply here for payment for ROT and RUT work. This is the case irrespective of whether you have carried out the work in Sweden or in another EEA country. Under "Download brochures" you will find the form you need to apply for payment. Note that there are different forms depending on whether the payment is for ROT or RUT work.

Use our e-service

If you have a Swedish eID, you have to use the e-service.

Here is what to do if you do not have a Swedish eID

Step 1: Fill in the form

  1. Open the form.
  2. Fill in your details.
  3. Mark the signature box and enter your signature using a mouse, touchpad or other device
  4. Click the Save button that you will find at the top of the form.
  5. Choose Save in the dialogue box that comes up. The form will be saved as a PDF in your “Downloaded files” folder if you do not choose to save it somewhere else.

Step 2: Send the form to the Swedish Tax Agency

  1. Click the link “Attach the form here".
  2. Write that you are applying for a ROT or RUT payment.
  3. Attach the PDF and a valid foreign certificate of non-indebtedness.
  4. Fill in your email address.

Till toppen