På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

Logotyp, till startsidan

Businesses and employers

Registering a business for tax purposes in Sweden differs depending on what kind of business you have and how it is organized. Some foreign companies who are not established in Sweden must also register.

Registering a Business

Registering a business for tax purposes differs depending on if you are currently operating a business abroad that you want to establish in Sweden, or if you are starting a new business in Sweden.

Declaring Taxes – businesses

If you are registered as an employer you must fill in an employer’s contributions and PAYE tax return every month. The same applies if you are registered for VAT and do not report VAT in your income tax return.

Employing for Work in Sweden

If you are registered as an employer you will receive monthly PAYE forms to fill out and send to the Tax Agency, which must be sent in the month after the month in which the remuneration is paid.

Paying taxes

Everyone, regardless if you are a legal person or an individual, who has to pay any form of tax to the Tax Agency is assigned a tax account.

Rot and Rut work

A person who hires you to do ROT (Repairs, Conversion, Extension) or RUT (Cleaning, Maintenance and Laundry) work may get a tax reduction – a ROT or RUT deduction for the labour cost.


Till toppen