På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

För närvarande har vi vissa störningar i telefonin till skatteupplysningen.

Logotyp, till startsidan

In English

The Swedish Tax Agency manages civil registration of private individuals and collects taxes such as personal income tax, corporate tax, VAT and excise tax.

Moving to Sweden

If you have moved to Sweden from abroad and are planning to live here for one year or more you should normally be registered in the Swedish Population Register. You have to visit a Tax Agency office.

Apply for an identity card

As a Swedish resident, you can obtain a Swedish identity card from the Swedish Tax Agency. To apply you must visit a Tax Agency. You must be able to prove your identity.

Registering a Business

Registering a business for tax purposes differs depending on if you are currently operating a business abroad that you want to establish, or if you are starting a new business in Sweden.

New codes and accounts when paying from abroad

As of April 1, 2017, the Tax Agency has new codes and accounts for payments to your tax account from abroad.

Rot and Rut work

A person who hires a carpenter, house cleaners etc. to do ROT (Repairs, Conversion, Extension) or RUT (Cleaning, Maintenance and Laundry) work may get a tax reduction – a ROT or RUT deduction for the labour cost.

Refund of excise duty on energy products

You may apply for a refund of energy tax or carbon dioxide tax for certain business activities. The application must be sent in electronically to the Swedish Tax Agency.

Income tax return

If you have a swedish personal identity number you can get an e-identification and use our e-service. Here you find information on how to submit your electronic income tax return.

Use our e-service Inkomstdeklaration 1 to submit your electronic income tax return.

Contact us

If you would like to know more, please call, send us an e-mail or visit your nearest tax office.


Till toppen