På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

Logotyp, till startsidan

You are self-employed

To be registered in the Swedish Population Register you need to be able to show that you have a business in Sweden.

The required documents to bring to the Swedish Tax Agency office(servicekontor) depend on if you move by yourself or if you move in with your family member.

Choose the alternative that best applies to you

» You are moving by yourself

» You are moving together with your family

You are self-employed

Till toppen