På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

Logotyp, till startsidan

You are employed and working in Sweden

To be registered in the Swedish Population Register you need to be able to show that you are employed and working or will be working in Sweden.

The required documents to bring to the Tax Agency office depend on your citizenship or if you move with or move in with your family member.

Choose the alternative that best applies to you

» You are moving by yourself

» You are moving together with your family

You are employed and working in Sweden

Till toppen