På skatteverket.se använder vi kakor (cookies) för att webbplatsen ska fungera på ett bra sätt för dig. Genom att surfa vidare godkänner du att vi använder kakor. Vad är kakor?

Logotyp, till startsidan

If you have a residence permit

If you have a Swedish residence permit, you can prove your identity by allowing the Tax Agency to compare the details in your application with the equivalent details held by the Swedish Migration Agency.

If you wish to prove your identity in this way, you will need to state this when applying. We compare details including your name, photograph, signature, height, travel documentation and certificate of residence permit.

Therefore it is important that you take both your passport and proof of residency (residence permit card).

You can read more about the residence permit card on the Swedish Migration Agency website.


Till toppen